A few of our friends have had Liforme yoga mats for almost a year now, and they say it’s one of the best mats they’ve ever tried. It’s certainly more expensive than a standard mat so, you have to factor in the extra cost if you’re planning to get your hands on one.
The mat is extremely thin, but this seems to have no bearing on comfort owing to natural rubber and eco-polyurethane manufacture. The mat gives heaps of grip, despite a smooth surface (easier to clean!). You’ll also get your own carry bag with the Liforme logo for easier transportation.
The mat’s flagship feature is their patented “AlignForMe” system. This is a series of lines on the mat to ensure you’re placing your limbs in the right places. This might not help a beginner that much as often the instructor will tell you where to put your fet and hands, but for the intermediate study it’s excellent. Perfect for a balanced yoga session.
Overall this is a fabulous Yoga mat, very good mat, but a significant increase in cost from the Manduka. It’s also a little bit heavier, at around 2.5kg.
- Practice Yoga with the Unique, Original and Patented “AlignForMe” alignment system.
- Benefit from the ground-breaking Liforme “GripForMe” material.
- Stays grippy when ‘sweaty-wet’.
- Made using the most ‘body kind’ and eco-friendly materials and processes.
- PVC free, biodegradable.
- 185cm long x 68cm wide and 4mm thick.
- BAG INCLUDED